Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Blog Tour "Girl of the Book"

Good morning. I'm sitting in my living room and yawning as I 'm writing this. I've been up all night long. I didn't have nightmares or anything of that sort. It has just been very difficult to sleep when I have a pile of work waiting for me. And then there is my blog tour, which has to start today.

I glance at the clock. It says nine thirty. I check the time in New York. Google says it's one thirty am. Yawn...This means I still have four to five hours to kill before posting a "Thank you!" comment on my host's blog. I may be very tired, but I'm really looking forward to starting this blog tour.

Below is a list of my tour stops:

January 14: LibriAmoriMiei
January 21: Straight from the Library
January 28: Unabridged Andra's
February 4: Books in the Hall

And while I'm thinking of ways of keeping my eyelids open , my baby girl is sitting across the room and making faces at me. Just hoping that's a good luck sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment